http://katcoyle.blogspot.com/ coiled: messy

Hi There! Coiled has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds. If that doesn't happen, please visit
www.katcoyle.com/blog
Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!
See you soon!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

messy

My desk in it's usual state of disarray is it creative chaos or just plain messy? Lots of things in the works: eyelet top in hot pink cashmere, a doll (that my son declared scary…uh oh) and yarn yarn yarn for massive swatching.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me it is creative chaos, cause I have a very similar desk!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me it is creative chaos, cause I have a very similar desk!

Julia (MindofWinter) said...

You have a blog!!!! Yay!!! I hope that Marnie, MH and I had something to do with this. I'm going to sit down tonight and read every entry. So cool. I can't wait to "see" you knitting lace.
xox,

Twisted Knitter said...

Definitely creative chaos . . . it looks very familiar because this is the type of chaos that follows me wherever I go.