http://katcoyle.blogspot.com/ coiled: happy stripe knee socks

Hi There! Coiled has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds. If that doesn't happen, please visit
www.katcoyle.com/blog
Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!
See you soon!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

happy stripe knee socks


happy stripe socks, originally uploaded by katcoyle.

Finished this afternoon. It is way too hot for socks, so these will be put away for awhile.
The main yarn is Lana Grossa Meilenweit Multiringel Color #5110
(1 ball) and the contrast yarn is Cascade Fixation Color #7192 for the heels and toes. There was just a yard or so of the main color left.
I might be more excited about my socks if I could wear them.
Next up, swatching for a wool sweater...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you and the fabulous knee highs! I love these!!

Anonymous said...

Those little feet--and your socks--so cute

Anonymous said...

Love the socks, Kat and sweetest little baby toes too.

Near black plastic bags are available here in Sydney too............... but thanks anyway. I have trouble commenting on my blog sometimes, so it can take a while for me to respond.
Best to you and the little piggies who went to town.