http://katcoyle.blogspot.com/ coiled: Mother's Day

Hi There! Coiled has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds. If that doesn't happen, please visit
www.katcoyle.com/blog
Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!
See you soon!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day


Abi sent this photo that she took of my mom and me on Mother's Day. We really were that happy! By the looks of that empty cup in my hand, I just finished drinking a very strong margarita.

These are my presents for being a mom. It's not bad having another gift holiday. I love my new books!


Knot. Crochet jewelry and embellishments that are photographed and styled beautifully. ISBN978-4-07-257058-6


Aran Knit. It's hard to resist these lovely cabled sweaters and accessories. ISBN978-4-277-11401-1


American Quilts and Coverlets

11 comments:

Connie said...

You and your mom look so happy. I see where you get your sense of style :) Nice mother's day presents too. I just mailed mine off to my mom. I'm always late :(

Gudrun Johnston said...

You both have the same smile!..great presents...lucky you....!

Anonymous said...

Lovely presents! I am especially curious about that crochet emmbellishment book.
Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day filled with love and hugs.

Poethead said...

You do resemble your mama! She looks very artsy, like you. Is she? A picture to treasure. Where do you find these wonderful books? A nice gift!

Poethead said...

P.S. Just curious: Do you give your mom something you've knit? Painted? Created? I hope!

Romi said...

What a wonderful picture! You are indeed fortunate. :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful gifts for mothers day and i love the picture of you and your mom. it's a great one!

Nik said...

Beautiful.

You guys have the same smile :D

Prunila said...

Irene is really, really pretty mother and you look like a little girl ;-D
and ... I love the carpet on the balcony, relaxed life ...

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to both you and your mom! That's a great photo - you both look beautiful and happy!

Michele said...

oh how did i miss this post? what a beautiful photo of you and your mom! such happy faces.