http://katcoyle.blogspot.com/ coiled: book signing

Hi There! Coiled has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds. If that doesn't happen, please visit
www.katcoyle.com/blog
Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!
See you soon!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

book signing


This Sunday, December 2 I'll be at the lovely Knit Cafe in West Hollywood signing copies of my book Boho Baby Knits. Please come on by! I'll have all the pretty sample pieces from the book with me.

7 comments:

Connie said...

I wish I could be there to have a book signed by you! I hope you have a good time Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! I wish I could be there.
Debbie

mary jane said...

Have fun, wish I could attend, hope its mobbed!

kat coyle said...

Thank you! I wish you all could be there too.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the book signing! It actually sounds like a perfect day. Can the Knit Cafe really be as cosy as it looks?

kat coyle said...

Thanks Emma; and yes the Knit Cafe really is that cozy!

Michele said...

oh i wish i could come by! it will be wonderful. really.