http://katcoyle.blogspot.com/ coiled: knitting fingers

Hi There! Coiled has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds. If that doesn't happen, please visit
www.katcoyle.com/blog
Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!
See you soon!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

knitting fingers


knitting fingers, originally uploaded by kat coyle.

After the Learn to Knit class, Grace continues to knit. The sight of little, knitting fingers warms my heart.

7 comments:

Gudrun Johnston said...

You must have taught an inspiring class then!How lovely!

Cybèle said...

Lovely isn't it! I taught my nine year old to knit but I think at the moment she lacks the patience to keep going. I've now pinned my hopes on my 6 year old.

Poethead said...

Sweet, sweet. My little granddaughter is five, and she loves my yarn. I bought her a pair of plastic needles with little kitty heads on them (for children--Pony needles). She loves to play as though she's knitting. I can't wait until she can actually do it!

Michele said...

such a beautiful sight - those young fingers holding the needles.

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's so cool! So, how did the class go?

raining sheep said...

How wonderful. Hope the class went well...judging by Grace obviously it must have made impression. I rarely see little ones knitting. I remember my grandma teaching me when I was like five.

mames said...

how truly wonderful that you can share this with the children. i cannot wait until the boys grasp the idea of creating...they already carry my sticks around and click them together and stick them in the yarn balls. it gives me hope.