http://katcoyle.blogspot.com/ coiled: infinity

Hi There! Coiled has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds. If that doesn't happen, please visit
www.katcoyle.com/blog
Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!
See you soon!

Monday, January 26, 2009

infinity





the mobius mind blower...
can't stop knitting this magical infinity loop...

I needed help with the cast on, so i went to the master: cat bordhi demonstrates the cast on, on YouTube.

Yarns in use, so far: Lorna’s Laces shepherd sock in the Amish color way, Noro Kureyon sock, and brown sheep wildfoote in red and purple...laying in wait is some wild Colinette Jitterbug but I don't know it's got a lot of aqua which might be too much.

6 comments:

choo choo knits said...

Can't wait to see how this progresses...I love the thought of mixing my leftover sock yarns and creating something grand!

Carlene said...

I did a mobius once, but it was an accident.

:|

ADW said...

phew! a mobius! I thought I saw a twist in your cast on, glad it was intentional!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors! I can't wait to see this finished- I can already picture it on you. :)

Anonymous said...

i too love the idea of using all the left over sock yarns. they are so nice together. bring on the aqua!!!

mary jane said...

Very addictive!