http://katcoyle.blogspot.com/ coiled: if you say so...

Hi There! Coiled has moved!

If all works well, you should be automatically redirected to the new site in 10 seconds. If that doesn't happen, please visit
www.katcoyle.com/blog
Don't forget to update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds!
See you soon!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

if you say so...

You Are Teal Green

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.

4 comments:

Twisted Knitter said...

How cool - the description sounds like what I envision you to be like. ;-)

Now I can't imagine any strange habits, but I'm sure what one person might consider strange, others might consider normal.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm supposedly teal green, too. I take that as a compliment! :)

Anonymous said...

This is fun! Teal green is one of my favourite colours.

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

p.s I'm peppermint green!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's my favorite color! Cool. That means we can still be friends. ;-) Hey! Janet is wearing "my" capelet in her pic... RIGHT ON I'm going to float into the kitchen and make some dinner now!